Limocart Emulator API
Limocart® Emulator API is a feature of the Limocart® Inventory agent booking solution that provides travel agencies,
ground transportation companies and developers of travel related products with the capabilities needed to build applications that integrate with the Limocart GDS.
Partnership with Limocart
Did you know that you can offer ground transportation service to your customers?
Limocart's global GDS Network covers 5000+ cities in 110 countries worldwide with 20,000 vehicles.
You can obtain your Limocart Emulator API license and start receiving ground transportation bookings right now.
Please contact your Limocart representative or Support Team for obtaining a licensed copy of Limocart Emulator API and supporting
technical documentation. A license for Limocart Emulator API is available for development/integration use for FREE of charge.
Note: Only licensed/authorized third-party developers and companies are allowed to integrate their applications with Limocart API.
- A standardized interface (API) that developers can use to build applications that interact with the Limocart Inventory.
- Use of a standardized API with necessary documentation and technical assistance provided by Limocart eliminates the need to rely on undocumented and non-supported technical workarounds or older technologies, such as 'screen scraping'.
- Improve agent productivity by integrating existing and new applications into the Limocart Inventory.
- Build or integrate applications that highlight Limocart global distribution system responses as necessary (for example, to highlight agency and customer preferred suppliers).
- Build applications that integrate with the Limocart Inventory without needing to rely on previous versions of APIs that may be based on 16-bit technology.
- Ability to upgrade applications to use Limocart Emulator API.
- Provides travel agencies and developers of travel related products the capabilities needed to build applications that integrate with the Limocart Inventory.
- Enables customers to develop applications that seamlessly integrate with the Limocart Inventory and improve productivity.
- Allows external applications developed using C++, Delphi, Java, and VB.NET to interact with the Limocart Inventory.
- Consists of a single dynamic link library (DLL), which when loaded and invoked, lets the Third Party Applications communicate with the Limocart Inventory.